Do banks really create money? Yes! But we know it’s hard to believe. After all, the police spend time and energy hunting down any criminal gang that starts printing their own £10 notes. But when it comes to digital money – the numbers in your bank account – the same rules don’t apply.
Don’t take our word for it:
“When banks extend loans to their customers, they create money by crediting their customers’ accounts.”
Example of a list:
- Design and customise theme CSS, HTML and WordPress navigational structure
- Design suite of icons, illustrations, and graphics for all elements of site
- Design navigation, altering template as necessary
- Customise colours, styles, and images
- Support up to site launch for extra design, illustration and graphics, infographics etc.
In other words, when banks make loans, they create brand new money (in the form of the numbers in our bank accounts). The chairman of the Financial Services Authority, Lord Adair Turner has described this system as being at the root of the financial crisis:
Custom Widgetkit Styles
- Download and unzip the bonus styles package for Widgetkit available in the download area
- Copy the folder slideshow/styles/pace_tabs
- Joomla: Paste it to media/widgetkit/widgets/slideshow/styles
WordPress: Paste it to wp-content/plugins/widgetkit/widgets/slideshow/styles
- Now you can select the style “Pace Tabs” in the settings of your Widgetkit Slideshow
As a little extra, Pace Theme offers a set of social icons. They are easy to add to your content and are part of our editable Adobe Fireworks Image Source files.
Here is a little code example of how to add them:
<ul class="social-icons"> <li class="facebook"><a href="#"></a></li> <li class="twitter"><a href="#"></a></li> <li class="rss"><a href="#"></a></li> <li class="googleplus"><a href="#"></a></li> </ul>
Possible class names are facebook, twitter, rss and dribbble.