Positive Money supporters are organising meetups around the country to spread awareness of the need for fundamental reform of the monetary system.
Here are a three ideas:
1. Informal meetup of Positive Money supporters
Perhaps organize a meetup in a local pub for existing supporters of Positive Money to share ideas, discuss and plan a local campaign.
See this map to find out how many people are in your local postcode zone (and adjoining areas),
2. Public screening of videos with discussion
3. Presentation and Q&A
A talk followed by Q&A can be delivered by one of our PM Speakers (please email email@example.com to see if there is one in your area)
Please send us the following details:
So that we can promote the event, please send the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What (e.g. film screening, talk, meetup in pub?)
- Where (address)
- When (start time and date)
- A link to a google map, or directions to the venue
- If it is free or if there is a cost how much (or donations welcomed?)
- Any other details that are relevant
- Let us know if you are happy for people to respond directly to you, via email. (They can respond to us if you do not want your email address to be shared)
Then we we will send an invitation to all people in your area. We will also publish the event on our website and promote it via social media. And you can start promoting it in your local area – RESOURCES
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Collecting Email Addresses
We would like you to ask people to sign up to the Positive Money email list. After collecting email addresses, please type them up (ideally in an excel spreadsheet with separate columns for name, surname, email and postcode) and email them to email@example.com
Here is a template email signup form which you can print off for the event. (It includes the very important privacy statement so that people who sign up understand what they are signing up for and that they can unsubscribe. Please note, never ask people to add details for friends or family)
Start promoting it in your local area: